T-HUB by Atandra is an order management solution that streamlines your ecommerce operations by integrating FedEx with your online store and QuickBooks. With T-HUB, order information flows between FedEx, QuickBooks, and online stores to eliminate manual re-entry of the same data in multiple systems while sending, tracking, and delivering orders to your customers.
T-HUB is our desktop version that runs on windows operating systems. T-HUB is available in Standard, Pro and Advanced editions. T-HUB Standard does not support shipping with FedEx. only T-HUB Pro and T-HUB Advanced support shipping with FedEx.
T-HUB Online is available as online SaaS application. T-HUB Online supports shipping with FedEx.
With T-HUB for FedEx you can:
- Get FedEx shipping rates with a single click.
- Review package types, weights, and dimensions.
- Calculate and compare postage rates for all options.
- Select special shipment options and confirmations.
- Confirm destination address and customs information.
- Generate and print ready to use FedEx shipping labels.
As a result, you will reduces order processing and fulfillment times, print Pick Lists and Shipping Labels more conveniently, deliver customer orders quickly and accurately, and manage tracking numbers and delivery confirmations.
Download orders from multiple sales channels, access UPS OnLine® to calculate charges and ship packages, and update your QuickBooks inventory and invoices directly from T-HUB. By integrating UPS OnLine Tools into T-HUB, Atandra allows online merchants to dramatically reduce order fulfillment costs by simplifying their shipping processes to point-and-click.
The UPS Shipping tool provides users with the ability to select service options and print shipping labels without having to export data or cut-and-paste information into other applications. Users can select their desired UPS service options, and print labels using thermal, inkjet, or laser printers.
UPS Rates & Services Selection lets T-HUB shipping users compare prices and select UPS shipping services that best fit their needs. This tool identifies all the available UPS domestic and international services and displays published shipping rates and time in transit based on package specifications.
UPS Tracking provides shipping status reports to users. Users can determine status of their shipments, including the time and location of each scan as the package moves toward its final destination.
Integrated Shipping Labels -To speed up shipping operations, you can print the packing list and the shipping label on one sheet of paper. This allows you to use the same sheet to pick items to pack and when ready, peel out the label from the sheet to stick on the box. Special paper for this template is available from here.
- Support for Domestic and international shipments
- Batch processing to ship multiple shipments (domestic/international) in one screen
- Multiple package shipments
- FedEx Residential shipping.
- FedEx Smart Post support.
- Saturday Delivery
- Non-Standard Packaging
- Dry Ice support
- Address validation. Validate US Addresses before shipment.
- Real-time rate quotes to show your FedEx Account rates if applicable. Compare rates for different FedEx services before printing FedEx Label.
- FedEx Time in Transit display
- Void FedEx shipments
- Track FedEx shipments
- FedEx Bill to Sender or 3rd Party billing
- Support for FedEx Hold at Location
- Print invoice and customs forms for international FedEx labels
- Email notifications with tracking to customers.
- FedEx shipping with future shipping date
- Print FedEx shipping labels on Thermal printer or Inkjet/Laser printer
- Support for Integrated Packing list and Shipping label
Ship with FedEx Ship Manager
For users who prefer to use the FedEx Ship Manager desktop tool from FedEx, T-HUB provides deep integration with FedEx Ship Manager. With a single click, T-HUB exports all order data to FedEx Ship Manager, and automatically imports the tracking number, FedEx service used, and cost of each shipment as soon as it’s processed in FedEx Ship Manager. There is no import/export of files. FedEx Ship Manager is connected directly to the T-HUB SQL Server database via ODBC. T-HUB defines all FedEx Ship Manager import and export maps for you, saving you valuable time and lots of frustration for you and your FedEx shipping consultant.
Shipping with FedEx Ship Manager is only supported in T-HUB and not in the T-HUB Online product.