Integrating your Web Shop Manager Shopping Cart with QuickBooks and Shipping Services
Streamline order management by integrating your Yahoo online store, QuickBooks and Shipping Services. T-HUB order manager for Yahoo provides a simple interface to download Yahoo orders into QuickBooks. T-HUB allows easy shipping of Orders from Yahoo with shipping services from FedEx, UPS or USPS
(shipping with USPS requires an account with Endicia or Stamps.com).
(Click the image for a larger view)
Available in windows desktop version and an Online Cloud version
T-HUB is the desktop version that runs on your windows computer. T-HUB is available in Standard, Pro and Advanced editions. T-HUB works with QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks POS. Supports shipping with UPS, FedEx and USPS.
Easy configurable QuickBooks Integration
Available in T-HUB (Standard, Pro and Advanced) and T-HUB Online
- Record Orders from Yahoo into QuickBooks as Sales Receipt, Invoice or Sales Order
- Record Payment in QuickBooks for Paid Orders
- Customers in QuickBooks create new or update existing
- Create new products in QuickBooks or Map to existing products in QuickBooks
- Record Items sold, Shipping charges, Discount and Taxes
Centralized shipping and Order fulfillment for Yahoo Orders
Available in T-HUB (Pro and Advanced) and T-HUB Online
- Print Packing list with your company name and logo.
- Print shipping labels with UPS, FedEx and USPS with no double data entry.
- Support for FedEx Smart Post
- Partial shipping of orders (available in T-HUB Online)
- Multi-package shipping of orders with FedEx and UPS
- Automated update of tracking numbers to your website with Yahoo and notify customers of shipped order immediately.
- Work with Shipping Manager inside of QuickBooks (available in T-HUB)