Integrating your Shopify Shopping Cart with QuickBooks and Shipping Services
Streamline order management by integrating your Shopify online store, QuickBooks and Shipping Services. T-HUB order manager for Shopify provides a simple interface to download Shopify orders into QuickBooks. T-HUB allows easy shipping of Orders from Shopify with shipping services from FedEx, UPS or USPS
(shipping with USPS requires an account with Endicia or Stamps.com).
(Click the image for a larger view)
Available in windows desktop version and an Online Cloud version
T-HUB is the desktop version that runs on your windows computer. T-HUB is available in Standard, Pro and Advanced editions. T-HUB works with QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks POS. Supports shipping with UPS, FedEx and USPS.
Atandra’s T-Hub is a great e-commerce tool
We tried another product prior to T-hub and it was a disaster. We have used this product for almost 2 years without any problems. The best part is that their support has been excellent. All questions are answered in a timely manner.
Jorge vargas, Enforce Global
Easy configurable QuickBooks Integration
Available in T-HUB (Standard, Pro and Advanced) and T-HUB Online
- Record Orders from Shopify into QuickBooks as Sales Receipt, Invoice or Sales Order
- Record Payment in QuickBooks for Paid Orders
- Customers in QuickBooks create new or update existing
- Create new products in QuickBooks or Map to existing products in QuickBooks
- Record Items sold, Shipping charges, Discount and Taxes
Centralized shipping and Order fulfillment for Shopify Orders
Available in T-HUB (Pro and Advanced) and T-HUB Online
- Print Packing list with your company name and logo.
- Print shipping labels with UPS, FedEx and USPS with no double data entry.
- Support for FedEx Smart Post
- Partial shipping of orders (available in T-HUB Online)
- Multi-package shipping of orders with FedEx and UPS
- Automated update of tracking numbers to your website with Shopify and notify customers of shipped order immediately.
- Work with Shipping Manager inside of QuickBooks (available in T-HUB)
Manage Inventory in QuickBooks and update to Shopify
Available in T-HUB (Advanced)
- Update Inventory stock changes from QuickBooks to Shopify. Option to update On hand quantity or Available quantity from QuickBooks
- Update Price changes from QuickBooks to Shopify.
- Create new products on Shopify from QuickBooks. Configurable products on Shopify can be created if you are using QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Automated Inventory update on Shopify
- Inventory in QuickBooks is reduced by posting online orders from Shopify into QuickBooks