Integrating your Miva Merchant Shopping Cart with QuickBooks and Shipping Services
Streamline order management by integrating your Miva Merchant online store, QuickBooks and Shipping Services. T-HUB order manager for Miva Merchant provides a simple interface to download Miva Merchant orders into QuickBooks. T-HUB allows easy shipping of Orders from Miva Merchant with shipping services from FedEx, UPS or USPS
(shipping with USPS requires an account with Endicia or Stamps.com).
(Click the image for a larger view)
Available in windows desktop version and an Online Cloud version
T-HUB is the desktop version that runs on your windows computer. T-HUB is available in Standard, Pro and Advanced editions. T-HUB works with QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks POS. Supports shipping with UPS, FedEx and USPS.
Easy configurable QuickBooks Integration
Available in T-HUB (Standard, Pro and Advanced) and T-HUB Online
- Record Orders from Miva Merchant into QuickBooks as Sales Receipt, Invoice or Sales Order
- Record Payment in QuickBooks for Paid Orders
- Customers in QuickBooks create new or update existing
- Create new products in QuickBooks or Map to existing products in QuickBooks
- Record Items sold, Shipping charges, Discount and Taxes
Centralized shipping and Order fulfillment for Miva Merchant Orders
Available in T-HUB (Pro and Advanced) and T-HUB Online
- Print Packing list with your company name and logo.
- Print shipping labels with UPS, FedEx and USPS with no double data entry.
- Support for FedEx Smart Post
- Partial shipping of orders (available in T-HUB Online)
- Multi-package shipping of orders with FedEx and UPS
- Automated update of tracking numbers to your website with MIVA and notify customers of shipped order immediately.
- Work with Shipping Manager inside of QuickBooks (available in T-HUB)
Manage Inventory in QuickBooks and update to Miva Merchant
Available in T-HUB (Advanced)
- Update Inventory stock changes from QuickBooks to Miva Merchant. Option to update On hand quantity or Available quantity from QuickBooks
- Update Price changes from QuickBooks to Miva Merchant.
- Create new products on Miva Merchant from QuickBooks. Configurable products on Miva Merchant can be created if you are using QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Automated Inventory update on Miva Merchant
- Inventory in QuickBooks is reduced by posting online orders from Miva Merchant into QuickBooks