Integrating your Magento Shopping Cart with QuickBooks and Shipping Services
Streamline order management by integrating your Magento online store, QuickBooks and Shipping Services. T-HUB order manager for Magento provides a simple interface to download Magento orders into QuickBooks. T-HUB allows easy shipping of Orders from Magento with shipping services from FedEx, UPS or USPS
(shipping with USPS requires an account with Endicia or Stamps.com).
(Click the image for a larger view)
Available in windows desktop version and an Online Cloud version
T-HUB is the desktop version that runs on your windows computer. T-HUB is available in Standard, Pro and Advanced editions. T-HUB works with QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks POS. Supports shipping with UPS, FedEx and USPS.
T-Hub has enabled us to be successful at a multi-sales channel strategy
Overall T-Hub has enabled us to be successful at a multi-sales channel strategy using what we consider compatible best of breed software solutions. T-Hub is a critical component of our multi-sales channel strategy. T-Hubs ability to process our Ecommerce Template website, eBay and Amazon transactions quickly each day has reduced the labor required for this type of strategy significantly. We have also been able to use T-Hub to tailor our downloaded Quickbooks Invoice transactions so as to support our inventory and shipping systems improving their accuracy
Dennis Bell, Http://www.edogsncats.com and http://www.amazon.com/shops/edogsncats
Easy configurable QuickBooks Integration
Available in T-HUB (Standard, Pro and Advanced) and T-HUB Online
- Record Orders from Magento into QuickBooks as Sales Receipt, Invoice or Sales Order
- Record Payment in QuickBooks for Paid Orders
- Customers in QuickBooks create new or update existing
- Create new products in QuickBooks or Map to existing products in QuickBooks
- Bundled products from Magento Order can be recorded as individual line items
- Record Items sold, Shipping charges, Discount and Taxes.
Centralized shipping and Order fulfillment for Magento Orders
Available in T-HUB (Pro and Advanced) and T-HUB Online
- Print Packing list with your company name and logo.
- Print shipping labels with UPS, FedEx and USPS with no double data entry.
- Support for FedEx Smart Post
- Partial shipping of orders (available in T-HUB Online)
- Multi-package shipping of orders with FedEx and UPS
- Automated update of tracking numbers to your website with Magento and notify customers of shipped order immediately.
- Work with Shipping Manager inside of QuickBooks (available in T-HUB)
Manage Inventory in QuickBooks and update to Magento
Available in T-HUB (Advanced)
- Update Inventory stock changes from QuickBooks to Magento. Option to update On hand quantity or Available quantity from QuickBooks
- Update Price changes from QuickBooks to Magento.
- Create new products on Magento from QuickBooks. Configurable products on Magento can be created if you are using QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Automated Inventory update on Magento
- Inventory in QuickBooks is reduced by posting online orders from Magento into QuickBooks