Click the tabs to learn more about T-HUB Online
T-HUB Online Overview
T-HUB Online is a cloud based order manager solution for online merchants. Pull orders from your ecommerce websites, ship to customers and post customers and sales data to QuickBooks Online. Easy to setup and get started. Start shipping your orders in just a few minutes. Configure order posting to QuickBooks Online. Print packing list, shipping labels. Define rules to speed up order fulfillment process. Works with Magento, BigCommerce, X-Cart and several other shopping carts and many more.
Why should I use T-HUB Online?
- Do you have an ecommerce store?
- Do you use QuickBooks?
- Do you find yourself spending hours of time doing double data entry in many systems just to process and ship your orders?
If the answer is YES to any of the above then you ought to spend a few minutes of your time and see how T-HUB can dramatically streamline your order fulfilment and save time to focus on growing your business.
T-HUB Online Tour
T-HUB Online is designed for multi-channel retailers from ground up. Easily process orders from multiple channels in one screen. See orders from all channels in one view or view orders from different channels separately.
- Manage orders from all your sales channel within T-HUB Online
- Easily toggle between your sales channels
- Setup shipping and QuickBooks Online posting rules by channel
- T-HUB Online supports most leading shopping carts and online marketplaces such as BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Volusion and many others.
Sync. your QuickBooks with online sales channels with no double data entry
Update your accounting in QuickBooks online with easy clicks or on automated schedule. You have total control on how orders are posted to QuickBooks online.
- Post online sales into QuickBooks Online as sales receipts, invoices, or sales orders.
- Post payment information into QuickBooks Online including payment method and reference information.
- Record tax into QuickBooks Online as a line item or as tax item at the bottom of QuickBooks Online transactions.
- Record shipping charges, any discounts, and other charges as line items on QuickBooks Onoine transactions.
- Create new customers in QuickBooks Online or map to existing customers in QuickBooks Online.
- Create new items in QuickBooks Online or map to existing items from QuickBooks Online.
- Record fees payable to Amazon and eBay.
- Create purchase orders in QuickBooks Online for drop ship items.
Pick Pack & Ship
Streamline your order fulfillment by easily printing packing lists and shipping labels for UPS, FedEx, and USPS. For shipping with USPS, you need to have an account with Endicia or Stamps.com.
- Generate Shipping labels for UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Compare shipping costs across carriers before shipping.
- Save on Shipping costs with New Blue Shipping.
- Print shipping labels on laser and thermal printers
- Print packing list with company logo.
- Pint pick list with bin numbers for easy picking.
- Print integrated shipping label and packing list on one piece of paper to minimize errors and speedy shipping.
- Update tracking to online channels and notify customers with tracking information.
- Set up shipping defaults for domestic and international shipments.
Customize Order workflow with Filters and Flags
T-HUB Online allows you to define custom filters and flags. Setup special views such as orders above $100 or flag orders needing special attention.
Customizable Email Templates
Send customized email messages to customers when order are shipped.
Speed up your order fulfillment by efficient product management. Set defaults for products like weight, Shipping profile, warehouse bin location. You can setup default shipping provider, service, insurance details by product. The warehouse bin location in printed on the packing list for easy picking in the warehouse.
T-HUB Online Pricing
Pricing for T-HUB Online is clear, transparent, affordable and it adapts to your business.
So go ahead – sell on multiple channels and pay only for actual orders processed through your T-HUB Online account.
|No. of Orders Processed in a Month||
|0 – 100||$10||$15|
|101 – 250||$15||$25|
|251 – 500||$25||$35|
|501 – 1000||$35||$50|
|1001 – 2000||$45||$65|
|2001 – 3000||$65||$95|
|3001 – 5000||$75||$125|
|5001 – 7000||$95||$150|
|Over 7000||Call Us||Call Us|
- *** Unlimited Online Channels/Stores
*** Unlimited Users
*** Unlimited Warehouses
- We have two simple plans (Plan A and Plan B – Sorry no fancy names for plans here). You dont even have to select or commit to a plan. We see your actual usage for the month and bill you according to your actual usage for the month.So if you process 550 orders in a month (QuickBooks sync/Shipping), you will be billed for $50. In another month say you only processed 260 Orders you will only be billed for $35.In another scenario say you start using the system only for QuickBooks Sync and process 260 Orders in a month, you will be billed for $25. Next month say you start shipping orders from the system and process the same 260 Orders, you will be billed $35.
- You will be automatically billed every month based on your usage and you can cancel at any time. No long term contracts, no hidden fees.
- Click here to signup
I have more users and I ship from multiple locations, is there additional charge for that?Nope. Zilch. Nada. You only pay for your online channels and number of orders processed for the month.
How do you count orders processed for the month?
Any order that is posted to QuickBooks or has a shipping label generated is counted as one order processed for the month.
Can I cancel my account at any time?
Absolutely! Just contact us anytime you are not satisfied or your needs have changed. Will cancel your account.
Are there any other fees?
We won’t charge you any additional fees outside of the subscription cost described above.
Can I change my plan?
There is no need to change your plan. You are not locked into one pricing plan, you charged on actual usage. So if you process more orders in a month, you may be charged higher for that month alone.
What type of support do you offer?
We offer free support to all our T-HUB Online subscribers via our e-mail helpdesk, knowledge base. Our techs are here from 9a and 6p ET, though we’re always monitoring T-HUB Online for any emergency issues. You can view our entire support policy here.
T-HUB Online Integrations
T-HUB Online works with QuickBooks Online, FedEx, UPS, USPS, and many ecommerce partners to streamline your ecommerce operations.
T-HUB Online is compatible with following shopping cart/ecommerce platforms. Features differ by shopping cart, please check your shopping cart in the list.
|Order Download from Website||Ship Packages
(UPS, FedEx and USPS)
|Update Shipping Status and Tracking to online store|
|Amazon (only Merchant Fulfilled). Does not support FBA|
|Magento 1.x (community/enterprise)|
|Go Daddy Quick Shopping Cart|
|Yahoo Stores (now Aabaco)|
|Web Shop Manager|